and that's the way we likes it.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

An open question to all divers and snorklers....

I keep forgetting to post this.
A couple of weeks ago, I was swimming about 100 meters off the beach in Manzanillo when I felt a light tickling sensation on the side of my calf.
I looked down ( I was wearing goggles) and saw a black fish with two bright yellow stripes running down the length of its body. It was attached to my leg.
I beleive it was one of those cleaner-type fish (remoras?, pilotfish?) that are usually attached to sharks and whales.
As I swam back to the beach in a bit of a hurry (it freaked me out a bit, cause it wouldnt go away) it moved from my leg to my back, and then to my chest, right before I got out of the water.
Anyone ever have this happen to them, or hear of this happening to someone else.
I have never heard of this.
Am I breaking ground, and setting trends, or what?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home