and that's the way we likes it.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Stranded in Cusco

In an unfortunate turn of events, I have contracted a mild case of food poisoning. By mild I mean that Vero kept threatening to take me to the hospital if I didn't get better soon. I'm mobile again, and thanks to lots of drugs, I can move farther than 4 m from a toilet. Coincidentally, today we found out the the train to Machu Picchu (the only way to get there) will be closed for two days because of some folks protesting their poor quality of life, or human rights violations or some such things. I don't mean to be cold-hearted, but it's kind of freaking inconvenient, people!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ian and vero
Hope you are feeling better
Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year
Talk to you guys soon
Lots of love Annickxoxoxo

2:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home